Hello everyone! Believe it or not, it’s summer – it’s raining and chilly today so it’s not at all summery. It’s a bank holiday week, so it’s to be expected, I suppose. Anyway, we have some lovely drinks in the fridge here – all made with natural ingredients and no artificial sweeteners. Whole Earth and Cawston Press cans are 99p each, Fentimans is £1.35 a bottle and Equinox Kombucha is £1.79 a bottle. Brecon Carreg water is 52p.
- Granovita Peperoni style sausages, 99p
- Brecon Carreg water, 52p
- Equinox Kombucha Ginger, Original, Wild Berry, Raspberry & Elderflower
Middle shelf, left to right:
- Whole Earth Cola, Lemonade
- Cawston Press Rhubarb & Apple, Ginger Beer (new!)
- Fentimans Mandarin & Seville Orange Jigger, Cherry Tree Cola, Victorian Lemonade
Bottom shelf, left to right:
- Whole Earth Elderflower (new!)
- Violife Mozzarella slices, Cheddar slices £2.85
- Bute Island Sheese Cheddar style spread £2.35
You may be interested to know that Cawston Press is based just down the A14 in Kettering, so qualifies as another of our local producers!
On the left of the picture, you can see our community room. We’re looking to have people use this room for craft classes, talks, etc – could you use a space like this? There’s a kettle for hot drinks, bathroom, chairs and tables and it’s available 6 days a week, evenings by special arrangement. Please contact Emma on 01933 741798 or email@example.com for further information.